Custom Printed Promotional Ink Pens



Digicleans


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >> Viewing 1 to 10 of 136 items    
You searched for biodegradable pens
Advanced Search
Keywords:
Exclude these words:
Search for these words only in the Item Name:
Item Number:
Category:
Product Color:
Price and Qty:
From $ To $ for Quantity
Recycleable Envrionmentally Friendly Union Shop
Production Time: days
Include Rush in Production Time Search.
Made in U.S.A.
Sort by:


Return to Simple Search
As Low As
$0.39
Brown barrel with bamboo clip and green, brown or black trim. Recycled cardboard. Recycled logo/ word on clip is stock. Black ink. 5.5" Long


As Low As
$0.36
Pens are manufactured with recycled paper and/or PLA, a nature based plastic manufactured from corn, an annually renewable resource. This biodegradable material reverts back to nature at the end of it's useful life. We continue to be inspired by eco-friendly marketing items and ideas that address environmental challenges. 5.75" Length x 0.25" Width


Mini Corn Pen

Item# UQWQB-GXVMI
As Low As
$0.46
Biodegradable, manufactured from corn! Pens are manufactured with recycled paper and/or PLA, a nature based plastic manufactured from corn, an annually renewable resource. This biodegradable material reverts back to nature at the end of it's useful life. We continue to be inspired by eco-friendly marketing items and ideas that address environmental challenges. 4.5" Long x 0.5" Wide


Renew Recycled Pen

Item# TMXSH-GYBNM
As Low As
$0.41
The Eco-friendly "GREEN" click pen with black ink features a soft-colored barrel produced from 90% recycled paper with white pocket clip, push button end and tip.


Red Plastic Ballpoint Pen

Item# AQWME-HNEYP
As Low As
$0.58
Click action biodegradable recycle pen; derived from renewable materials such as corn starch and sugarcane


As Low As
$0.46
Biodegradable, produced from corn! Pens are produced with recycled paper and/or PLA, a nature based plastic produced from corn, an annually renewable resource. This biodegradable material reverts back to nature at the end of it's useful life. We continue to be inspired by eco-friendly promotional items and ideas that address environmental challenges. 4.5" Length x 0.5" Width


Corn Pen

Item# TQWRK-GXVMH
As Low As
$0.36
Biodegradable, produced from corn! Pens are produced with recycled paper and/or PLA, a nature based plastic produced from corn, an annually renewable resource. This biodegradable material reverts back to nature at the end of it s useful life. We continue to be inspired by eco-friendly promo items and ideas that address environmental challenges. 5.5" Length x 0.5" Width


Hybrid Corn Pen

Item# OJRPE-KBOMV
As Low As
$0.35
White barrel ideal for bright color imprints. Ergonomic grip for comfort writing. Medum point black ink refill. These pens are manufactured from a bio-based polymer that consists of 71% biodegradable corn starch. The remaining 29% is made from non-biodegradable ashes which are converted into plastic pellets used to mold the barrel of the pen. The Hybrid Corn Pen is compliant with Cal OEHHA Prop 65. 5.5" Wide x 0.5" High x 0.0" Deep


Pens |   
Eco Friendly Cardboard Pen

Item# EQWKI-GXVOX
As Low As
$0.36
Pens are manufactured with recycled paper. This biodegradable material reverts back to nature at the end of it s useful life. We continue to be inspired by eco-friendly promotional items and ideas that address environmental challenges. Ring's color on barrel is decorative only. It does not reflect the color of ink. All inks are black except for red ring pen. 5.75" Length x 0.25" Width


Two Color Red & Black Pen

Item# HQWLJ-GXVOO
As Low As
$0.36
Pens are produced with recycled paper and/or PLA, a nature based plastic produced from corn, an annually renewable resource. This biodegradable material reverts back to nature at the end of it's useful life. We continue to be inspired by eco-friendly promotional items and ideas that address environmental challenges. 5.75" Length x 0.25" Width



1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>